The Vandenbergs

The Vandenbergs

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

I'm back!

Its been four long years, but I'm back. I've had a lot of friends asking me when I'm going to update my blog. Well its a New Year so I've decided to come back and write to you what is going on in my life. I hope later in life my children will be able to read this and see pictures and read comments from family and friends. Since I last posted we've had an addition to the family
Conner was born on January 11th 2012 In just a few short days we will be celebrating his 3rd birthday. It's crazy how time fly's by!
When I first started blogging Sadie was only a year old. Now she's going to be 5 in March. She started junior kindergarten last September and its amazing to watch and see how much she has grown. She is actually becoming her own person. She's got an opinion for everything and she's not afraid to speak her mind.

3 comments:

  1. I still can't believe how quickly your kids are growing up!
    Looking forward to more posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Thanks for starting again! I look forward to reading how your family is doing and seeing pictures of the kids. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad to see you here, love the family pic on the top

    ReplyDelete